Missed the Parent Information at your school?
Click here to access the presentation. We also recommend that you follow up with your GG Leader and your Regional Program Staff with further questions.
- Breanne Tcheng, Bay Area Regional Director, [email protected]
- Ali Philbrick, Bay Area Programs Manager, [email protected]
- Jamelyn Lederhouse, Chicago Regional Manager, [email protected]
- Alex Fogel, New York Regional Manager, [email protected]
Having trouble with your application?
Refer to this step-by-step Application Guide to walk through the most important steps. If you have specific questions about your application, please contact [email protected] or your regional Program Manager.
Frequently Asked Questions
General Program Questions
- I am a DACA student. Can I apply to this program?
- Currently, DACA and Advanced Parole are still valid. However, there are still many risks and factors you and your family may want to consider in applying to travel with Global Glimpse. Please click here for more comprehensive information to review and consider or please contact your regional program manager or write to [email protected].
- I have a passport from a country other than the U.S. Can I apply to this program?
- Absolutely! In order to travel, you will need your valid non-U.S. passport and your valid U.S. residency or green card.
- How do I apply for a passport?
- My passport is expiring next summer, will I be permitted to travel?
- Your passport must be valid through the duration of your trip and we HIGHLY encourage you to ensure your passport is valid for 6 months from the date you return from your trip.
- What documentation do I need to submit to be considered for a need-based scholarship?
- In order to be considered for a need-based scholarship, you must submit a copy of your family’s 1040 tax form. This form must clearly include the student’s full name in the dependent section of the form, the number of dependents in the household, and the gross adjusted family income. To view an example of the required form, please click here.
- If your family’s 1040 tax form is not available, you may submit TWO of the following documents for scholarship consideration:
- Free and reduced lunch letter from your school
- Your parents’ pay stubs from the past three months
- A letter indicating that you or your family is receiving government aid
- What if my family’s income has changed since last year? What do I do?
- We understand that your family’s financial information may have changed since taxes were last filed. If your family has been affected by circumstances beyond your control (loss of job, divorce, etc.), please provide additional documentation and a written addendum explaining the current financial situation of your family.
- What is the deadline for my school?
- The deadline varies per school. Please check with the GG Leader at your school or your regional program manager for more information.
- How do I submit my application deposit?
- You can submit your deposit online via credit card. This must be done as the last step of your online application. Or you can submit it in-person to the GG Leader at your school via cash or check. Please include your first and last name with your cash deposit, or on the memo line of your check.
- What if I am not admitted to the program? Will I lose my application deposit?
- If you are not admitted or waitlisted to the program, your deposit is fully refundable! There is no risk to applying! If you are admitted to the program, your deposit will be applied to your 1st payment.
Most common errors/student issues
- My password doesn’t work and I’m unable to log in! What do I do?
- Don’t worry! You can use the “Forgot Password” link to generate a new password. This will be sent to the email address registered to your account.
- When entering your password and email, please make sure it is exactly as it appears in the email that was sent to you with no additional spaces at the beginning or end.
- If your email address was accidentally entered incorrectly, please see the GG Leader at your school to correct this in our system.